Wednesday 4 March 2009

Misery

"They say misery loves company,
we could start a company and make misery..."

So goes the opening lyrics to one of my favourite songs from my teenage-angst years. I still listen to it once in a while... when I'm in one of my frustrated moods... as I am right now.

Most of you would know that I've moved to a new place recently. Some of you may know that it's not a step up but a step down in terms of home ownership as far as my family is concerned. However, I doubt any of you know that it's been a frustrating 2 weeks of non-stop moving as there are still things left in our old house.

Space has been a major headache for me. My room is incredibly small if compared to my previous room and I'm having trouble fitting things neatly. Those of you who know me, know what an organised person I am. I'm also a clean freak and any bit of mess will drive me up the wall.

Sigh... I have no choice but to accept this situation for the next 2 years... maybe even 4 years. The only good thing is I can now reach Kota Kemuning faster and that's the one thing that's keeping me happy.

Thank God I have such wonderful students. Seeing their faces is enough to chase my blues away. Again... what would I do without them?

5 comments:

Princess of the Darkness said...

hehe...
yes, teacher clerance here...

coЙЙϊΣ said...

Thankx for the guide...

Paradise Dreamer said...

Hi,teacher..
I am Yan Wei.

How are u now?
It has been quite a long time that i didn't attend ur classes..

All this while, i have been missing all the HAPPINESS and JOY in ur class..

But, due to transport and timing problem,i guess i can't attend ur class anymore (sigh)

I know that you are such a kind teacher which always offer free transport for your student..

But i think that it is not so convenience for you to send me for the whole year( although i know that u say it is ok for you to pass by my school)

But, for me, i dun feel good to interrupt other people.

I really appreciate for your help^-^..

If there are chances, i will sure attend your class again!

I love to attend your class.^-^
Your class seems different from others( I mean different in good)haha..^-^

From your text, i noticed that you say spending time with your students will brings away ur bad mood...

But, teacher, do u know that actually attending ur classes will also makes all of us cheerful too!

Do you noticed that there is always laughter in ur class, which means u r a special teacher who always brings happiness to all the students...^-^

I really enjoy attending ur classes.
I hope that someday i will have the chances again!

From:YanWei

Caleb said...

Clerance: Sorry I spelled your name wrongly earlier. Pai seh.

Connie: You're always welcome :)

Yan Wei: You should not feel that you're troubling me. I know how you feel 'cause I don't like troubling others too.

But let's try to look at it this way. I like to see you my students cause they bring me joy and as a student, you like to be in my class cause it makes you happy. Then, if just by fetching you can help both of us, isn't that a great solution for the both of us?

Please consider it. I have been fetching my students to and from classes over the years cause they don't have transport but want to attend my class, just like you.

It's not like I have to come to Klang from Kota Kemuning just to fetch you, I live in Klang. I've already fetch Tiffany a few times from school. She's not shy about it. Haha! So, please... don't be.
If you consider us to be friends, you'll take my suggestion =)

Hope things are good with you.

=) said...

if there is a teacher,there is always a student ~ no worry for a day without student =)