Wednesday 20 May 2009

deggaT

Tagged by Bubbly Bev

1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to be kissed?
= My cheeks.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
= I felt I needed more sleep! Lol!

3. Who was the last person you took a photo with?
= My ex-Monash collegemates.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
= Would you consider someone who's washed public toilets as spoiled? :p

5. Will you ever donate blood?
= Only when I've fainted and am not aware of it. Lol!

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
= What do you mean 'was'? She still is! =)

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
= No one in particular but wouldn't mind a few dead criminals.

8. What does your last text msg say?
= "Haha..."

9. What are you thinking of right now?
= Should I go downstairs and finish the other half of the watermelon I just ate?

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
= Yes... someone who will love me for who I am.

11. What time did you go to bed last night?
= What do you mean 'night'? I went to bed this morning. Lol!

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
= It was a birthday gift.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
= Yes... my students.

14. Who was the last person who texted you?
= Peng Yin

Ten lucky people to do this quiz:

1. Jing Tian
2. Xin Hui
3. Wei Le
4. Jia Yin
5. Jia Min
6. Candy
7. Qao Shaun
8. Beverly
9. Vi Vian
10. Ryan

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
= Her camera :p

16. Is no.3 a male or female?
= Female

17. If no.7 and no.1 got together, would it be good?
= Haha! I wouldn't know. You'd have to ask them.

18. What is no.1 studying about?
= SPM in school; English and Life in my class. ;)

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
= Most of them just today.

20. Is no.4 single?
= No.4, are you single? Haha! Yes, I think she is.

21. Say something about no.2.
= She needs to 'kena rotan' on her butt! lmao!

22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
= Hahahahaha! No way! They're not lesbians.

23. Describe no.9.
= A really nice girl. Sweet, helpful, friendly, down-to-earth and adorable. Ryan, you're a lucky man indeed! =)

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
= Nah... won't happen. Candy's too cute to start a fight and Qao Shaun's such a nice guy anyway.

25. Do you like no.8?
= Definitely! (Are you reading this Bev?) Lol!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

oh yeah of cz!! Haha!! thanks! :)

Ryan & Vivian said...

Thanks caleb! yeah, gotta admit im the lucky one...guess its time 4 u to fine 'someone' to make u feel lucky too yeah! *wink*

Ryan