Sunday 9 November 2008

Vrooommm!!!

Ever been to a race event? Not talking about F1 or one of those illegal street races. I'm talking about one where you use your own car and punish it by slamming the accelerator pedal and speed, drift (or fail trying to) and skid around an obstacle-fitted carpark. Well, today was one such day.

It was something new to me and certainly to the person I was there to show my support for -my student! He was there on his own and rightly so, seeing that SPM is just 2 days away! Anyway, I just did what I could as a friend, even if I didn't really do much by standing there with an umbrella and a camera while my student flung his orange Kancil around the rain-soaked tarmac.

After 2 rounds, we went for a short walk past the many booths set-up by the side. There was a Yokohama tyre stall and obviously a few for the main sponsors Pennzoil. It was the sight of 2 sexy models which made me decide to hang around the booth a little longer. We stood there watching a bunch of kids play musical chairs until it ended (although the attraction certainly wasn't that!). Then, we were surprisingly called onto the tiny stage to take part in a game with another 8 people. We were split into pairs and told to place a can of Pennzoil oil between our heads and keep it there hands-free while doing the 'joget'! Needless to say, we failed miserably but it was good fun.

After taking photos and chatting with the models, we hung around waiting for the announcement of the results. My student didn't win but it was a good learning experience for him. I guess he was a bit downhearted but I'm sure he'll be back next year, stronger and wiser. As for me, I'll be back next year as well, dressed better and smelling nicer!

The consolation prize for my 'Do the Joget with Pennzoil' act

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

teacher~

can U change a BETTER layout?

lolx

{paiseh anyways}

Caleb said...

Lol! Y? My layout very cacat meh? I like mah... XP

Anonymous said...

Ooppss...sorry

=) said...

smelling nicer?!! i knew that its looks stupid and dumb wearing your short pants and home t-shirt but i never notice you're smelly hahahah

Caleb said...

Aiyoh, how I know there got leng lui wor? Just simply dress up can d la.

I wasn't smelly lar but I can smell nicer with some cologne mah. Haha ;)