Sunday 23 November 2008

My First Tag! Woohoo!

Ok, seriously, I don't know what this 'tag' thing is all about and when or how it started. I certainly never got 'tagged' during my school days. Anyway, I guess there's a first time for everything, so here goes...

I was tagged by:
Bev (having SPM but can still tag people) xp

I tag:
Steffi

1st: What's your name?
Caleb

2nd: How old are you?
Hahaha! More than 10,000 days old.

3rd: What are three electronic devices you can't live without?
Cellphone, computer & MP3 player

4th: Are you amazing?
Somebody thinks I am ;)

5th: What cellphone brand are you using?
Sony Ericsson

6th: What colour is your phone?
A clean glossy white. Cool man!

7th: Have you slept in school before?
I lost count.

8th: How long do you spend on the net each day?
About 4 hours on average.

9th: How would you describe yourself?
I'm patient, emo, optimistic, crazy & cool!

10th: What's your favourite topic to talk about?
Love

11th: Which teacher do you like?
Mr. Gerald, Ms. Juliana, Mrs. Parvinder, Ms. Bessie, Mr. Vijaya "The Great", the late Ms. Sujata, Mr. Corbet Hays & Dr. Tang. These are the teachers who've left a mark in my life. I'm the teacher I am today because of them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

12th: Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
What? You mean like in the classes I teach? Susah loh... I teach so many handsome dudes.

13th: Who are you currently aiming for?
Hebe. Haha! Kidding... No, seriously, Hebe.

14th: Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?
Uhm... not a lot... just some.

15th: How do you rate your sibling(s)?
On a scale of 1-10, my bro = 7, my sis = 9

16th: Is/Are your sibling(s) gorgeous?
Oh yeah! My bro has his fair share of female fans and my sis is a real sweetie (a bit crazy though!)

17th: Do you judge people?
I do... but I'm not sure if I'm always right.

18th: Do you run?
No, I crawl. What kind of question is this?

19th: Are you lazy to tag people?
This is my first time dude!

20th: Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My 'heng tai', Wong.

21st: What's 2 + 2 > 4?
The total number of letters (two + two = 6 letters, which is > four = 4 letters) Smart leh? ;)

22nd: Who's your idol?
Fernando Torres

23rd: Are you a monster?
No, I'm human.

24th: Do you play with Barbie Dolls?
No, but I used to play 'masak-masak'. Haha!

25th: What was the last movie you watched?
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa!

26th: What do you think about your English?
Can pass lah.

27th: What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
Sudah koyak loh.

28th: Who do you hate?
Cristiano Ronaldo!

29th: Do you love yourself?
You gotta first love yourself before you can love others.

30th: Blurt out 5 random words
Ice-cream, Love, Memories, Missing, Someone

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Fernando Torres?! Aiks, tak handsome juga

Caleb said...

Eh, apa handsome handsome ni? It's football leh, not fashion show XP

Go Liverpool! ;D