Friday 5 December 2008

Reunion: Part 1

Tonight was a good night. I finally had the chance to meet up with my graduated class again. Though only half the class managed to make it, it was good enough for me. Just seeing their faces again and being with them gave me such a lift! I was so excited about tonight, it was pretty much the only thing on my mind today.

We had a few drinks, played a few rounds of 'chor dai tee' and of course had a few silly laughs. While deep down I know things will never be the same again, at least I can hope that we'll continue to keep in touch and meet from time to time. In fact, we've already planned to meet again next week!

Being with them today, it really felt like we were a bunch of old friends. Slowly, I'm sensing that since I'm no longer their teacher, they're starting to treat me as a friend first and foremost, which is great!

As, I sent the last guy home, he turned round and said, "Thank you, Sir." I told him, "You don't have to call me that." but he said he'd gotten used to it. Well, I guess some things never change.

The "Losers" table.

The "Winners" table.

8 comments:

Lee Qao Shaun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverly said...

we are the champion my friend~~~~
we keep on fighting to the end~~~
we are the champion we are the champion! HAHAHA!

Lee Qao Shaun said...

Sry, double post.
Anyway... why are you on both tables?
XD

Caleb said...

Haha! Yeah Bev, we are the champions! Woohoo! =)

Qao Shaun: Actually, I started out at the 'Losers' table. Then, I became a 'Champion'. So, dats y! :)

=) said...

hey.edit the picture, put one remark .the guy wit hush puppy shirt is the top winner wakaka

Caleb said...

Er ler... akshyun :p

=) said...

wat is akshyun ? lols

Caleb said...

Haiyoh... akshyun = action lah. Malaysian Engrish mah :P