Sunday 7 December 2008

Tagged Again!

I've never been tagged my whole life and now suddenly, I've got 2. Hmmm... let's see how this goes...

(Tagged by Bev)

1. What's your ambition?
To be Batman. But seriously, I just want to be the best teacher I can be.

2. Which is more important to you? : Friends/Boyfriend/Girlfriends
I've lived long enough to know that girlfriends will come and go but true friends will always be there. They are the one constant thing in my life.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Siau ah!

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Come on, ask me another question :p

5. How many babies do you want?
Am I allowed to have babies? Well, if the question is when and IF I get married, how many babies would I want my wife to have, I'd say 2.

6. What is your goal for this year?
To work out and get fitter. I've achieved half of that so far.

7. Do you believe in eternal love?
I have my doubts about finding my own eternal love but I still believe it's out there somewhere; if I'm lucky enough to find it!

8. Do you want to change your real name?
From Caleb to what? Carrot? No thanks, I like my name the way it is.

9. What feeling do you love the most?
The feeling I get when I know the person holding my hand loves me for who I am; just the way I am. I've only come close to that feeling just once in my life but it was too short and I hope I get to feel it again.

10. What are your bad habits?
Does laughing too loud count?

11. Is there anything you want to tell people who hate you?
I ain't into hatin', I'm into lovin'.

12. Do you cherish every friendship you have?
Only the ones that matter to me. I can't choose my family but I can choose my friends.

13. What does flying mean to you?
Ah Ma! Ah Pa! Get me down from here!

14. Who do you love?
My family, my friends and my students.

15. Who do you hate?
Cristiano Ronaldo!

16. Describe the person who tagged you in nine words.
Cheerful, mature and beautiful inside out (and sometimes 'sampat'!) xp

17. What would you really like to do now?
Go clubbing at Quattro!

18. What will you be in the next ten years?
OMG... old!

19. Coffee or Tea?
Uhhh... no hot chocolate? Ok, Jasmine green tea then.

20. What are you wishing for right now?
More money so I can spend it on my students. Think I'll go sell some of my toenails. Freshly cut toenails anybody?

I tag: Vi Vian

6 comments:

Beverly said...

I went quattro! =P haha

Caleb said...

But... but... but... you're not above 21? This is so unfair! 8P

Beverly said...

hahaha! sometimes things are just so unfair. so just accept the truth =P

Caleb said...

I'm going to grill you when we meet the next time. How on earth? Hmmmph! IP

Ryan Ng said...

Selling toenails? Now, that's news to me! LOL.

Caleb said...

Hey, whatever you can get free and sell for cash, just do it yo! Haha!